Return & Exchange Policy
- Only regular priced items for clothing are exchangeable within seven (7) days from the date of delivery with the presence of original receipt and complete set of original packaging (inclusive price tag, care label, and other collateral insertions).
- Strictly no refund and exchange for any type of promotional item(s) or special priced item(s) and during peak season (Eg; Ramadhan)
- All exchanges are subject to stock’s availability and please note that we are only able to offer product exchange. Please contact our Customer Care Consultant first at [email protected] or Whatsapp Centre +6012-694 3734 (Ms Nur).
- If the value of the item(s) purchased in exchange exceeds the value of the returned item, the customer shall pay for the excess amount accordingly. In other case, should the value of the item(s) purchase in exchange is lower than the returned item; no refund in cash or in other means will be given for the balance.
- We reserve the right to refuse any refund and exchange based on the condition of the item(s) and the fulfillment procedure in accordance to Section 1). Items that are going to be refunded or exchanged will be checked by our participating staff to avoid any faulty made by customer. We may request photographic support regarding faulty or incorrect item(s) before authorizing a return for full reimbursement. Items(s) that has any sign of use or wear will not be accepted and we will immediately return it to the customer with written consent.
- In the event whereby you wish to return the item(s) to our Headquarter via postage, the cost of delivery shall be borne by the customer. You can return your package using any postal service; however, we ask that you obtain a proof of postage receipt for safekeeping.
- Your refund will only be credited to the original value of your full-priced item(s) in a single transaction. Any additional cost(s) such shipping cost will not be refunded for items(s) returned.
- We are not liable for any involving cost of customs duties or sales taxes for international order(s).
- Any exchanges may only take place one (1) time per transaction